SUPPLYCHAINCONF Past Speakers
Mr. Temour Ayaz Khan
Mr. Temour Ayaz Khan, Pakistani national affiliated with the field of Supply chain management from more than 13 years. Having substantial expertise in the banking, petroleum, and transportation sector, he is also proficient in administrative, leadership and revenue growth for the national and international organizations. He is in-depth knowledge of logistic monitoring and shipping lines. He is currently working as a Supply Chain Specialist in ACICO Company Saudi Arabia.
Mr. Abobaker Mohammed Qasem Farhan
Mr. Abobaker Mohammed Qasem Farhan graduated from Taiz University - Yemen in July 2014, Yangzhou University - China Master degree in June 2020. Recently he is studying a PhD in University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. He also has majored in Software engineering.
Ms. Nouhayla Bouanba
Ms. Nouhayla Bouanba got her master’s degree in International Trade, and she is currently a 2nd year PhD student in the National School of Management and Trade in Agadir city, Morocco. Her thesis is about Artificial intelligence and Supply Chain Performance: Case of Moroccan companies.
Mr. Harshal Deore
Harshal Deore holds a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics and a bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering. He has published 6 Research Papers in the field of Data Science and Machine Learning. Currently, he is working as a Technical Lead at Continental Automotive in India. His areas of interest involve Machine Learning, Computer vision, and Deep Learning..
Mrs. Mounia Hafiani
Mrs. Hafiani Mounia obtained the Engineering Diploma from Higher School of Textile and Clothing Industries in Casablanca, Morocco in 2006. She had professional experience in the industry as Head of Quality Department, and Head of Supply Chain Department. Currently, she is a PhD student at the National School of Applied Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra, Morocco. Her research is focused on eCommerce risk.
Keynote Prof. Dr. Md. Mamun Habib
Keynote Speech Title: "Global Contemporary Supply Chain Issues at Pre and Post Pandemic Environment"
• Prof. Dr. Md. Mamun Habib is a Professor at School of Business & Entrepreneurship (SBE), Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB).
• Dr. Habib is the Visiting Scientist at the Dept. of Industrial Engineering of University of Texas – Arlington, USA. He is also the Adjunct Professor at Unirazak, Malaysia and UCSI, Malaysia.
• At present, he is supervising ten (10) Ph.D. scholars locally and internationally and earlier four (4) Ph.D. scholars have been graduated.
• As a Ph.D examiner, he has several Ph.D. involvements with UUM, UNIRAZAK, AIMST, UNITAR, Asia e University (AeU), Malaysia; Assumption University of Thailand; Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) – University and Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)–Deemed University, India, National Institute of Technology (NIT), India, SOA University, India; University of the Assumption, Philippines, Aligarh Muslim University.
• He has about 20 years’ experience in the field of teaching, training, workshop, consultancy and research.
• Dr. Habib published about 175+ research papers, including Conference Proceedings, Journal articles, and book chapters/books. Among them, more than 50 articles are WoS and Scopus Indexed.
• He is the Editor-in-Chief in International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), London, UK. He serves as the Editor-in-Chief/Lead Guest Editor/Editor/Editorial Board Member/Reviewer of more than 50 journals, particularly Elsevier (Scopus) and Thomson Reuters (Web of Science) Indexed Journals.
• He delivers Keynote Speech at 70+ international conferences at various countries, particularly USA, UK, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Turkey, Korea, India, Philippines, Greece, Bulgaria, Australia, Italy, Nigeria etc.
• He conducted 120+ Webinar/Workshops/ Seminars locally and internationally.
• He is involved in a few grant research projects in the USA, Malaysia, Thailand, Bulgaria, and Bangladesh.
• Earlier he was Associate Professor at BRAC Business School, BRAC University, Bangladesh; Asia Graduate School of Business (AGSB), UNITAR International University, Malaysia; Dept. of Operations Research/Decision Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Malaysia and Dept. of Operations Management, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
• He accomplished his Ph.D. and M.S. with outstanding performance in Computer & Engineering Management (CEM) under the Graduate School of Business (GSB) from Assumption University, Thailand. His Ph.D. research was in the field of Supply Chain Management.
• His core research areas are supply chain management, production & operations management, operations research, research methodology, engineering management, technology management, and educational management.
• Prof. Habib is an active member of different professional organizations, including IEEE (Senior Member), IEOM (President, SCM Technical Division), IETI (Senior Member and Board of Director), IRED (Fellow), GRDS (Vice-President), just to name a few.
• He also serves as General Chair, Program Chair, Technical Chair, Organizing Committee Member, Technical Committee Member, Track Chair, Session Chair as well as Reviewer of numerous international conferences.
• Finally, He is involved with QS World University Ranking/Times Higher Education Ranking as an academician.
Welcome Message from the General Chair
(Prof. Dr. Md. Mamun Habib)
Conference General Chair & Keynote Speaker, SUPPLYCHAINCONF 2022
Professor, School of Business & Entrepreneurship, Independent University, Bangladesh
Visiting Scientist, University of Texas – Arlington (UTA), USA
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), UK
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I welcome you to the 2nd International Conference on Advanced Research in Supply Chain Management (SUPPLYCHAINCONF 2022) in Stockholm, Sweden.
SUPPLYCHAINCONF 2022 offers its attendees three days of immersive learning experience and engaging discussions. However, beyond that, this supply chain conference is your chance to join a global community of leading academics and help shape the future of the field. Whether you are looking to present the findings of your latest research or learn from the unique perspectives and experiences of your peers, this conference provides you with the perfect platform to do just that.
I’m honored that I would deliver a keynote speech in this conference. My Keynote lecture on “Global Contemporary Supply Chain Issues at Pre and Post Pandemic Environment”. This keynote lecture represents theory and evolution of Supply Chain Management (SCM). Due to COVID 19, all sectors are facing the supply chain disruption in different areas of manufacturing and service industries. Technological advancements, including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Block chain, could be an opportunity to overcome this disruption.
All the accepted papers of this conference will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. Selected papers will be published in the peer reviewed indexed journals, including International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal (SCFIJ).
There will be lots of academicians, particularly Professors and Post-graduate students, especially Ph.D. scholars from different universities all over the world. Many policy makers and top managers of organizations as well as industrial companies will be present in the conference. Therefore, this conference signifies a platform of academicians and practitioners to generate ideas in the field of supply chain management for the betterment of the Society.
As the General Chair of the conference, I would like to express my gratitude to the organizing committee, Scientific Sponsors, Scientific Committee Members, Reviewers, and finally the authors as well as presenters of the selected papers to produce a successful conference.
I would like to welcome you to our next conference. Wish you a wonderful time in Stockholm, Sweden!
With best wishes,
Dr. Kalpana P
Dr. Kalpana P is working in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing as Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Her interests include solving interesting problems in the area of Supply Chain Management, Advanced data analytics and Optimization.
Dr. Naeem Bajwa
Dr. Naeem Bajwa is a associate Professor of Operations Management in the Department of Management at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He holds a Ph.D. in Operations Management from The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL. His research interest includes nonlinear optimization, integer programming, heuristics, and coordinated decision-making.
Mr. Mardenli Abdulaziz
Mr. Mardenli Abdulaziz studied Business Administration and Controlling & Management at Merseburg University of Applied Sciences; relative specialization in conducting and analyzing empirical studies of any topic; since November 2021 PhD student under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Sackmann, in the research field of Asymmetric Information in Multi-stage Value Chains.
Ms. Fathien Azuien Yusriza
Ms. Fathien Azuien Yusriza graduated from Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology (UniKL MIAT), Subang, Malaysia with a Bachelor's Degree in Aviation Management. She is currently pursuing her Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering at Universiti Kuala Lumpur - Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology (UniKL MIAT), Selangor, Malaysia. She is now working on her research related to the aviation’s supply chain performance management. Her recent article publication is “Airline Catering Supply Chain Performance during Pandemic Disruption: A Bayesian Network Modelling Approach" International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. In the year 2022, she was awarded with Erasmus+ scholarship to participate in mobility programme in one of the prestige universities at Italy called Politecnico Di Torino (POLITO) for Engineering management courses.
Ms. Ekbal Marzouk
Ms. Ekbal Marzouk is a graduating student from Nile University. She studied Business Administration majoring Operations and Supply Chain Management. Her graduation research project focused on the effect of DRP automation through ERP Systems on Supply Chain Management in the Egyptian FMCG Industry.
Mr. Phutawan Ho
Mr. Phutawan Ho is a Lecturer in School of Management, Mae Fah Luang University. He is interested in logistics and aviation research. Moreover, his past research includes airlines strategic management and risk management in logistics
Mr. Petr Velek
Mr. Petr Velek holds a master of Corporate Economics and Management and Transportation systems and Technology at FBA VŠE in Prague and at FTS CTU in Prague. Currently he is a Ph.D. student at the Department of Logistics and Management of Transport, FTS CTU in Prague, he examines the logistical aspects of expanding the charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
Mr. Raul Antonio Diaz Pacheco
Mr. Raúl Antonio Díaz Pacheco is an associate profesor at the Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Palmira campus. His areas of interest in teaching and research are operations management, operations research, and supply chains. He has a Master´s degree in engineering.
Mr. Mohammed Arfat Raihan Chowdhury
Mr. Mohammed Arfat Raihan Chowdhury is currently pursuing his M.Sc. degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Hamad Bin Khalifa University. His research interest includes blockchain implication in the retail supply chain and optimization in Sea and Air transportation.
Dr. Denis Kamau Muthoni
Denis Kamau is a Senior Lecturer of Supply Chain Management in the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship at the Co-operative University of Kenya. He holds a PhD in Supply chain Management. His focus areas are logistics, outsourcing and sustainability.
Mr. Krit Jinawat
Krit Jinawat is a master’s degree student at the School of Manufacturing Systems and Mechanical Engineering, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand majoring in logistics and supply chain systems engineering. I received my bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from SIIT, Thammasat University in 2019. My area of interest is operational research and production planning.
Mr. Mehdi Banijamali
Mehdi Banijamali has got BS in Industrial Engineering from Iran Science and Technology University and Master’s degree at Production management -Supply chain from Azad University Science and Research. He is currently MRP manager at Iran Khodro company ( IKCO). His areas of interests are General Supply Chain and Green Supply Chain - Operation Management – Renewable Energies.
Mr. Khalil Bayramov
Khalil Bayramov is a 23 years old Ph.D. candidate in Management and Quality Sciences. He pursued his Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management after graduating with Bachelor’s in Economics. Khalil has grown an interest in Logistics and Supply Chain Management while studying and gained work experience in this field. Current interest area of his is Reverse Logistics.
Mr. Ahmed Abd Rab Elnaby Mohamed Sayed
Ahmed Abd Rab Elnaby Mohamed Sayed is a DBA candidate at AASTMT. He has received MBA at ESLSCA Business School. He is currently Backhauling Advisor at CEMEX Egypt. He has published his work “Exploring the Optimum Cost & Time for the Project of Improvement CEMEX Egypt Logistics waiting area” in the Journal of Competitiveness Studies, Indiana university of Pennsylvania.