25 October 2022
Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
To submit your paper for proceedings publication, prepare your paper according to the template and submit your final full paper.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
Important NOTES before Journal Submission:
- Carefully read the Scope of the selected journal before submission, otherwise your paper will be rejected without a review process.
- The decision of whether or not the submission can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
- If your full paper has been published in the conference proceeding you are highly recommended to modify your paper and also inform the Journal Editor about the publication of a preliminary version of the work in the conference proceeding.
- If you select a journal with a Direct Submission Link, include a note to the Editorial Board with information about the conference and the Organizer.
Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal (SCFIJ)
25 October 2022
Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal (SCFIJ) is a peer reviewed periodical providing a broad international coverage of subjects relating to the management of the supply chain. It focuses on the integration of supply, production, distribution and sales. It is concerned with the management of the global supply chain from primary supplier to final customer. It provides in-depth research articles and company case studies that enrich both the knowledge of the discipline and the practices of supply chain management.
ISSN: ISSN: 1625-8312 (Print)
ISSN: ISSN: 1624-6039 (Online)
Journal Link: https://www.tandfonline.com/journals/tscf20
Scopus index link: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100299408
Publication Fee: No APC
Abstracting/Indexing: in: Web of Science, Scopus, British Library, CLOCKSS, CrossRef, Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, Portico, SCImago, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, WorldCat Local (OCLC)
Instructions for Authors
- Should be written with the following elements in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion; acknowledgments; declaration of interest statement; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figures; figure captions (as a list)
- Should be between 5000 and 7000 words, inclusive of: Tables, References, Figure or table captions, Footnotes, Endnotes
- Should contain between 3 and 7 keywords.
- Unstructured abstract should be more than 100 and no more than 200 words
International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM)
25 October 2022
International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM) is a peer-reviewed indexed journal, that publishes original, high quality, supply chain management empirical research that will have a significant impact on SCM theory and practice. Manuscripts accepted for publication in IJSCM must have clear implications for Supply chain managers based on one or more of a variety of rigorous research methodologies. IJSCM also publishes insightful meta-analyses of the SCM literature, conceptual/theoretical studies with clear implications for practice, comments on past articles, studies concerning the SCM field itself, and other such matters relevant to SCM.
IJSCM’s distinctive emphasis is on the management of operations and supply chains.
ISSN: 2051-3771 (Print)
ISSN: 2050-7399 (Online)
Journal Link: https://ojs.excelingtech.co.uk/index.php/IJSCM/index
Publication fee: €120
Abstracting/Indexing: DOAJ, EBSCO, Google Scholar, Scirus, GetCited, Scribd, Citeseerx, Newjour, SIS, and so on.
IJSCM invites original, previously unpublished, research papers, reviews, surveys, and tutorial papers, plus case studies and short research letters. Manuscripts should be written in English. All the papers, except survey, should ideally not exceed 6000 words in length. Submissions must include the elements such as title, authors, affiliations, contacts, abstract, index terms, introduction, main text, conclusions, references, and biographies. Paper submissions are accepted only in (.doc) format according to the journal specific format.
Guide for manuscript preparation: CLICK here to download the paper template
International Journal of Applied Research in Management and Economics
25 October 2022
International Journal of Applied Research in Management and Economics (IJARME) aims to publish original, quality articles that focus on Management and Economics. Articles concerned with theory, concept, along with empirical papers with clear insights into the subject areas will be considered. The journal targets scholars, management research and consulting professionals, and other interested groups and individuals.
Journal Link: http://dpublication.com/journal/IJARME
Publication fee: No APC
Abstracting/Indexing: Index Copernicus, DRJI, ResearchBib, Scientific Indexing Services, Google Scholar. IJARME has linked its papers to references by DOIs assigned by Crossref.
Manuscript files can be in the following formats: DOC or DOCX. Microsoft Word documents should not be locked or protected.
Manuscript should follow the style detailed in the APA publication manual.
Manuscripts should be organized as follows:
- Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations as first page of manuscript
- Abstract: an abstract should summarize the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a short summary of a larger work for the purpose of condensing the argument, conclusions, and/or results into a paragraph. After the abstract, please supply up to five keywords or brief phrases.
- Materials and Methods
- Conclusions (optional)
- Acknowledgments (if applicable)
- References: IJARME uses “APA” Reference style. Each listed reference should be cited in text, and each text citation should be listed in the references section.
- Supporting information captions (if applicable)
Figure captions are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which the figure is cited.
Tables are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which they are cited.