LISTEN TO THE Keynote Speaker
• Prof. Dr. Md. Mamun Habib is a Professor at School of Business & Entrepreneurship (SBE), Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB).
• Dr. Habib is the Visiting Scientist at the Dept. of Industrial Engineering of University of Texas – Arlington, USA. He is also the Adjunct Professor at Unirazak, Malaysia and UCSI, Malaysia.
• At present, he is supervising ten (10) Ph.D. scholars locally and internationally and earlier four (4) Ph.D. scholars have been graduated.
• As a Ph.D examiner, he has several Ph.D. involvements with UUM, UNIRAZAK, AIMST, UNITAR, Asia e University (AeU), Malaysia; Assumption University of Thailand; Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) – University and Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)–Deemed University, India, National Institute of Technology (NIT), India, SOA University, India; University of the Assumption, Philippines, Aligarh Muslim University.
• He has about 20 years’ experience in the field of teaching, training, workshop, consultancy and research.
• Dr. Habib published about 175+ research papers, including Conference Proceedings, Journal articles, and book chapters/books. Among them, more than 50 articles are WoS and Scopus Indexed.
• He is the Editor-in-Chief in International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), London, UK. He serves as the Editor-in-Chief/Lead Guest Editor/Editor/Editorial Board Member/Reviewer of more than 50 journals, particularly Elsevier (Scopus) and Thomson Reuters (Web of Science) Indexed Journals.
• He delivers Keynote Speech at 70+ international conferences at various countries, particularly USA, UK, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Turkey, Korea, India, Philippines, Greece, Bulgaria, Australia, Italy, Nigeria etc.
• He conducted 120+ Webinar/Workshops/ Seminars locally and internationally.
• He is involved in a few grant research projects in the USA, Malaysia, Thailand, Bulgaria, and Bangladesh.
• Earlier he was Associate Professor at BRAC Business School, BRAC University, Bangladesh; Asia Graduate School of Business (AGSB), UNITAR International University, Malaysia; Dept. of Operations Research/Decision Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Malaysia and Dept. of Operations Management, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
• He accomplished his Ph.D. and M.S. with outstanding performance in Computer & Engineering Management (CEM) under the Graduate School of Business (GSB) from Assumption University, Thailand. His Ph.D. research was in the field of Supply Chain Management.
• His core research areas are supply chain management, production & operations management, operations research, research methodology, engineering management, technology management, and educational management.
• Prof. Habib is an active member of different professional organizations, including IEEE (Senior Member), IEOM (President, SCM Technical Division), IETI (Senior Member and Board of Director), IRED (Fellow), GRDS (Vice-President), just to name a few.
• He also serves as General Chair, Program Chair, Technical Chair, Organizing Committee Member, Technical Committee Member, Track Chair, Session Chair as well as Reviewer of numerous international conferences.
• Finally, He is involved with QS World University Ranking/Times Higher Education Ranking as an academician.
Welcome Message from the General Chair
(Prof. Dr. Md. Mamun Habib)
Conference General Chair & Keynote Speaker, SUPPLYCHAINCONF 2022
Professor, School of Business & Entrepreneurship, Independent University, Bangladesh
Visiting Scientist, University of Texas – Arlington (UTA), USA
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), UK
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I welcome you to the 2nd International Conference on Advanced Research in Supply Chain Management (SUPPLYCHAINCONF 2022) in Stockholm, Sweden.
SUPPLYCHAINCONF 2022 offers its attendees three days of immersive learning experience and engaging discussions. However, beyond that, this supply chain conference is your chance to join a global community of leading academics and help shape the future of the field. Whether you are looking to present the findings of your latest research or learn from the unique perspectives and experiences of your peers, this conference provides you with the perfect platform to do just that.
I’m honored that I would deliver a keynote speech in this conference. My Keynote lecture on “Global Contemporary Supply Chain Issues at Pre and Post Pandemic Environment”. This keynote lecture represents theory and evolution of Supply Chain Management (SCM). Due to COVID 19, all sectors are facing the supply chain disruption in different areas of manufacturing and service industries. Technological advancements, including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Block chain, could be an opportunity to overcome this disruption.
All the accepted papers of this conference will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. Selected papers will be published in the peer reviewed indexed journals, including International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal (SCFIJ).
There will be lots of academicians, particularly Professors and Post-graduate students, especially Ph.D. scholars from different universities all over the world. Many policy makers and top managers of organizations as well as industrial companies will be present in the conference. Therefore, this conference signifies a platform of academicians and practitioners to generate ideas in the field of supply chain management for the betterment of the Society.
As the General Chair of the conference, I would like to express my gratitude to the organizing committee, Scientific Sponsors, Scientific Committee Members, Reviewers, and finally the authors as well as presenters of the selected papers to produce a successful conference.
I would like to welcome you to our next conference. Wish you a wonderful time in Stockholm, Sweden!
With best wishes,